We want to give you the best ownership experience we can, whether that experience be at the yard or at the races. We are a small yard however, we have proven ourselves to be successful in training winners. The advantages of a smaller yard are many. For example, more care and attention paid to both horses and owners.
We pride ourselves in maintaining our high standards in order to meet the requirements of training racehorses to get the best out of them without compromising their well-being. We use research based practices to ensure all aspects of our racehorses’ needs are met (see the Training and Facilities page).
Some of the benefits you will have when you keep a horse with us include:
- We are up to date with the latest research in equine welfare.
- We have a very high level of animal welfare for all horses.
- We take a multidisciplinary approach to racehorse training.
- So you can be safe in the knowledge that your horse will be receiving the best possible care, the appropriate training programme and run the appropriate number of races per season.
- At the yard you have regular access to your horse and trainer.
- Knowledge of your horses’ training and racing schedule (including race selection).
- Knowledge that any questions will be answered regarding race performance such as injury, jockey error etc.
- Knowledge that your horse is receiving the best care and attention possible.
- While racing, ownership gives you full access to the owners’ and trainers’ bar, the parade ring, the winner’s enclosure, excellent viewing positions during racing and other race-day privileges such as free parking.
- We have a devoted and experienced team that is happy to discuss the progress of your horse(s) while you are visiting the yard.
- You will enjoy a warm welcome and great hospitality when visiting the yard.
- John is an open-minded trainer who is happy to discuss race options with you.
- John is a winning trainer with great ambition and is keen to take you and your horse(s) as far as possible in racing.
Our aim is to deliver the best ownership experience we can by focusing on what we do best; getting the best out of your racehorse to give you great days out and of course, winning races! If you have any doubts have a read of our testimonials page, or better still, arrange a visit to the yard and see for yourself!
Please contact John via email or call on 01325 374366 or 07746 292782 for further details!